~♥~ STALKERS ~♥~


Wednesday, June 27, 2012

@}--- Wordless Wednesday #12

So in love....I really in a good mood.

Already prepare to off to KLCC as a secretariat for 8th Design & Health World Congress 2012.

Will spend 2 days for the congress then shoot to JB again....hoyeah!

Take off to Kuching on lucky Friday noon with my lovely family as our family vacation.

Back to Putrajaya on 2nd July, continue with KPSL exam for straight 3 days.

Oh God....it will be my very tough week.

No time relaxing and wasting time on bed, no buble shower, no time for day dream and I have to rush for my time running.

May Allah give me a good health to stand along the tough week.

What ever it is.......I'm happy!


Thank you Allah...♥


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

0 Crappers:

~♥~ LinkWithin ~♥~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...